Find a high-quality infrared sauna for your home with a range of 1-6 person saunas. Learn Saunaking USA® saunas help with detox, weightlos,stress free.
Portable Sauna Supply
The premier sauna reseller in North America is Sauna King USA. Our Inexpensive Infrared Saunas are robust, quick to assemble and, if you travel, very compact. Sauna King USA is committed to putting the greatest amount of saunas into American homes. We speak firsthand about the wellbeing advantages and stress-reduction properties of infrared saunas. It is a love of ours.
Making a life-changing investment by purchasing from Sauna King USA your own in-home sauna. Infrared saunas offer calming heat that radiates straight to the body, cleansing, detoxifying the body, and losing calories with a deep sweat.
For your house, purchase an inexpensive sauna. Have your fitness back, alleviate depression and get back to feeling wonderful.Learn More
The King of Saunas is highly recommended Sauna in Syracuse. We are proud to provide top Saunas in New York. The King of Saunas is ready to help you with all your Infrared Saunas needs in Utica and all the surrounding areas.When you need a great Sauna , you’ve come to the right place!
Contact us at 1-800-792-1753 and we can help you with a free consultation for a great Sauna with no-hassles. Our trusted and respected Saunas desire to give you the best customer service possible.
The King of Saunas loves referrals and we will do everything we can to earn your trust and your continued support!
Simple At Home Sauna Using A Sauna Kit
Sauna kits come with almost everything a person needs to build their own sauna at home. These kits make it simple to build a personal sauna. They allow anyone to enjoy the benefits of a sauna whenever they feel like it without having to go to a spa or gym. What could be better than that?
Sauna kits can be used inside or outside. A few ideas on good places for a sauna is a basement, patio or garage. With the kit comes detailed instructions and almost all the supplies needed to build a fully functional sauna. There are two types of saunas – steam and infrared. Steam saunas will need a waterproof floor and insulation so heat does not escape. A person will need to provide these themselves as they are usually not part of a kit. The wood used should be chosen carefully because some oods can become too hot. Wood that stays cool in high temperatures is ideal for a sauna. Most saunas are modest in size.
This is for two good reasons. First of all the smaller the sauna the better the heat because heat will rise to the top of a sauna that is too large and the users will not get the best heat exposure. The second reasons is that a smaller sauna is more economical to use, so it will save money and provide a better experience.
Sauna kits are great for the person who loves a good home improvement project. A person should have some knowledge about general building in order to be able to properly install their new sauna. However, the using a sauna kits really helps makes the process easier and someone with only the basic knowledge should be able to install almost everything necessary with only a small bit of help on electrical issues.
Portable Infrared Saunas
Families and friends are taking portable infrared saunas with them on their vacations. As more and more people are realizing the additional benefits of the infrared one’s over the conventional saunas, the demand for these infrared saunas are increasing. And now with portable infrared saunas, who would want to opt for the non-portable options? With the increased demand for portable infrared saunas, many manufacturers are coming ahead to fill the gap in the market place. If you conduct a search you will come across many makes and models in portable infrared saunas. But we would recommend that you opt for the Soft Heat portable infrared saunas. In these items, the heat can be absorbed even 1.5″ below the skin. These portable infrared saunas are also extremely effective for body weight control of the increasing obese population. Soft Heat portable infrared saunas carry off all those deeply embedded impurities and dead cells in the body and leaves the skin sparkling clean and glowing.
Portable infrared saunas are completely hassle free. In fact, the convenience element is a strong factor that the companies market. These portable infrared saunas are ready-to-assemble and come with pre-constructed sides, base and top. Assembling the portable infrared saunas is easy and takes just a few minutes. Similarly, disassembly is also easy.
So just go ahead and find a store that offers great portable infrared saunas. Browse through the items on display to pick your portable infrared saunas. And you are ready to go on that trip. But even if you are not planning on a vacation, you can still get for yourself portable infrared saunas and place them in your backyard or in the house itself. Remember, portable infrared saunas are now easy to set up and even pack off and carry.
Five Health Benefits of Infrared Saunas
When most of us think about saunas, one of two things comes to mind: people sweating in a steam-filled room or in a wood-paneled, very hot room. Indeed, traditional saunas are typically extremely hot, with some maintaining dry heat and others dousing the heat source with water, creating steam. In contrast, infrared saunas heat the body without heating the surrounding air. The heaters in infrared saunas emit long, infrared wavelengths that deeply penetrate the skin. Essentially, an infrared sauna conveys all of the benefits of the sun without the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays. More importantly, the heat of a far infrared sauna has a body penetration of up to 1-3/4 inches, whereas traditional saunas only penetrate about 1/8 inch of the body. This can result in a number of potential health benefits, five of which are outlined here.
1. Weight Loss – When it’s hot, your body works hard to maintain its core temperature by sweating. In other words, you lose weight when you sweat. In an infrared sauna, you can burn up to 600 calories in one 30-minute session.
2. Detoxification – Through the air we breathe, the environment in which we live, and the foods we eat, our bodies accumulate and store a lot of chemicals and toxins. Because infrared saunas have such deep penetration, they can help detoxify the body – both at the cellular level and through the skin. This kind of detox helps eliminate such toxins as mercury, lead, alcohol, nicotine, sodium, and cholesterol.
3. Cardiovascular Health – Partaking in an infrared sauna causes your peripheral blood vessels to dilate, which in turn makes your heart work harder. This “workout effect” can help lower blood pressure and increase blood flow.
4. Pain Relief – Because a far infrared sauna penetrates so deeply into the body, it can make a real difference when it comes to pain relief. Those suffering from arthritis, fibromyalgia, muscle spasms and other chronic pain conditions often find that pain is alleviated by regular infrared sauna sessions.
5. Anti-Aging – While our skin is our largest organ, it can also be our biggest enemy when it comes to aging. Years of sun damage, along with an accumulation of dirt and toxins, can make us look old before our time. The deep heat of infrared saunas induces sweating, which is a natural way to cleanse the skin, and helps blood flow, which brings nutrients to the skin. In addition, far infrared saunas restore the elasticity of ligaments and tissues – including skin tissue – which helps to make us feel and look younger.
Buying a Sauna
Although many people consider a personal sauna beyond their means, a wholesale sauna can be truly affordable. Buying a discount sauna doesn’t mean skimping on quality, however. When you’re in the market for the best price sauna, be sure to look for one that incorporates what’s called green wave carbon technology. This technology is infinitely superior to ceramic saunas, in that ceramic saunas produce only about 50 cubic inches of infrared heat, whereas carbon saunas generate over 500 cubic inches of heat.
Once you have your infrared sauna, sit back, relax, and enjoy its health and relaxation benefits.